Sunday, August 17, 2014

Google Timer Tech Tip

I actually use a timer a lot.  I set the alarm on my phone to wake me in the morning.  When I'm cooking, I put a timer (usually my phone) in whatever room I'm in so I don't forget and burn something and just in case I can't hear the alarm.  I've read so much material that says good study habits not only include concentrating and minimizing distractions, but also the necessity to take regular study breaks.  It's that second part that I have a hard time with.  So I think using the Google timer would be quite useful for me.  Maybe I could set it for an-hour-and-a-half or two hours and then when the timer goes off, I walk away from the books and the computer and chill for 15-20 minutes.

Never knew Google had a timer.  I guess I should have...they have everything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment