Thursday, October 2, 2014

Blogger Templates Tech Tip

So I went into the Templates section of my blog and played around with a variety of colors.  As anyone can see by my blog, my favorite color is purple, with green being a close runner-up.  I had a few problems when changing my template settings and colors.  Sometimes, regardless of how many times I attempted to change a color, be it to purple, green, blue, or any other color, the template would not change.  So I saved the changes I made and left it alone for a couple of days.  I went back to it, and it still wouldn't change.  Needless to say, I kind of gave up on that one for awhile.  I also love the feature that you can slide and change the width of the sidebar....I hate the way some blogs look with half of the title "Reading Diary" or the like being on one line and the rest on another.  It makes it difficult to read, in my opinion.

I did eventually get the color to change for the blogger title, but it took a few times and quite a bit of irritation before it complied.  All in all, though, I like the fact that you can customize the blog to fit your own personality.

Happy Blogging, All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment