Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 9 - Essay - Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Well, I must tell my fellow students that these meta-essays have been very cathartic for me.  Getting out my frustrations and my stress into an essay makes everything appear a bit clearer afterward.

I've got another Cherokee exam this week; it'll be the third one.  I haven't studied much for this one yet, but I will begin tonight.  I mean, it's only Monday, right?!  I also have a quiz in stats tomorrow which entails a numerical problem that has six (that's right, you heard me, six) different formulas to be used to obtain the correct answer.  OH, and we don't get a formula sheet ..... must do from memory.  AWESOME!!!  I also have a homework assignment due in stats, which I hope I did correctly.

So, I've discussed Cherokee and Statistics.  Now comes my Sociology of Violence class.  I took my first exam in there a week or so ago and I aced that baby!!!  So that's a real shot to my confidence that I'm getting things down, my studying strategies are effective, and I'm going to be an amazing graduate student and Sociologist-Criminologist.  I've also got a short paper due in Violence on Thursday over a book we had to read.  So I'm procrastinating on that one!! But it's my next item on my "to-do list."

See......so by getting out all of the things that I have accomplished, and accomplished well I might add, I feel better.  I know I have been tackling my education with determined gusto.  Furthermore, writing down all of the many things I still need to do makes it feel a little less hectic and a lot more focused.  Now, I can sit down for the rest of this evening and get in studying for Cherokee and start my paper for Violence ......... When it's all said and done, I'll look like the little toddler in my chosen image below!!!!!  Keep pushing through everyone!!!!!!


So Exhausted!! 

Bibliography:
Image - So Exhausted!!  Web Source: So Exhausted!!

1 comment:

  1. Dang. It sounds like you have a full schedule come midterms. I really hope things slow down for you. I completely understand the incredibly tiring pace of this semester and in all honestly, it feels as though it doesn't plan on slowing down anytime soon. Anyway, props to you for keeping up with the brutality of the weeks and try to keep your head above water. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete